Our mission is to reach the lost, to promote fellowship among members of the Body of Christ, to recognize and honor the five-fold ministry, to proclaim and disseminate the Gospel through preaching, teaching, exhorting and by any other means available to minister Kingdom principles to Kingdom people.
As members of Faith Tabernacle Christian Center, affirming our Faith, called of God, saved by the precious blood of Jesus and empowered by the Holy Ghost, in order to achieve our mission we commit ourselves:
1. To be a witness in our community, and in the world, through our words and deeds by demonstrating the teachings and life of Christ in our daily lives.
2. To devote our time, talents and treasures to show and share the love of Christ to all members.
3. To live as Believers with a determined purpose to know God.
4. To promote unity, power, holiness and God's presence in our Church.
5. To reach past ourselves to those whom God has placed around us, regardless of race, creed or color, to draw them into the Kingdom of God.
6. To provide opportunities for and encourage spiritual growth, wisdom and knowledge for people of all ages as we nurture a growing church family.
7. To enjoy the experience of shared worship and praise through prayer, music and message.
8. To embrace the Great Commandment (Mark 12:29-31), the Great Commission (Matthew 28:19-20) and the Five-fold Ministry
© Faith Tabernacle Christian Fellowship Center | Designed by Branding System PRO